I wanted to sleep in this morning, but unfortunately, Kibbie the cat woke me up at 7:00. Bah! First he takes over my bed last night so I couldn't go to sleep as early as I would have like and now he wakes me up. Anyway, I couldn't go back to sleep, so I decide to take advantage of being up so early. I had a protein shake, watched a few Saturday morning cartoons and then headed to the gym. Since I ran yesterday, I decided to use the stationary bike. When I got to the gym, another resident, had just gotten there just ahead of me. For a moment I thought she was a smoker, since the gym had the distinctive smell of smoke. As I'm getting prepared to get on the bike, the other resident let's out a loud sigh, shakes her head and looks at me. What the hell did I do to you?! I was ready to rumble, but she takes a few steps towards the garbage and on the floor next to the garbage was a bong. Ohhhh, that explains the smell and her sighing at me. We both shake our head at the situation, that someone has just ruined our lungs for their pleasure.
*Sigh*
We both decide to continue on with our workouts and deal with the smelly atmosphere. About five minutes into my ride, some teenager comes walking in, avoids eye contact with anyone, walks over to the garbage and picks up the bong. I was waiting for the other resident, who was a lady in her middle ages to give him a talking, but that never happened. I on the other hand, just started grinning and shaking my head. I continue on the bike and in the end, I was spinning(?) for 40 minutes. I really don't know how long I can be on a bike, since sitting on the bike saddle cause certain things down there to not get as much blood as I would like. :p
On another note, I don't know what it is, but my stomach is acting up. I had to go to the store for some medication to hopefully settle my stomach. It's been about at hour since I had took the medicine and my stomach is still acting up. I was ready to pig out on some hot dogs and nachos for the Seahawks game today, but that might not happen.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment