Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Subconscious

"He's a kind of person who's only happy when he's unhappy"

I heard this quote a while ago and I started wondering, am I one of those people? I seem to to never take advantage of the things I've been privileged with. *So sad*

I am young. I need to freaking take advantage of this privilege. I remember my insurance gig and I talked to a lot of people in their 50s, 60s, 70s & older and they pretty much talked to me about missing their youth. I was staring at myself in the mirror the other day in the gym and I started asking myself, "why did I stop doing this?" Probably cause I've been thinking I'm old.

I've been thinking I'm old for over 10 years! I'm not old, I'm young. My body hurts, but it can a whole lot worst, I am not bed-bound. I need to just abuse my body some more, I have a good idea of what my body can take and I need to test it.

I need to freaking move on, I seem to get attached to someone and not want to move on. I've been stuck in the past. I've met so many great people, but I'm still thinking of the past and how it was fun and great. Just of the top of my head, I know that three of my password are related to someone from my past. MY PAST!
******
My boss talked to me about my attendance today. I've been at work everyday I had to be there, but I have been late 1 or 2 minutes late A LOT! Basically I need to stop it and get to work on time. I know I haven't been the happiest at work for several reasons I don't really want to share here, but I kind of wonder if I'm subconsciously trying to get fired. Hmm, I need to get to work on time more.
******
I need...

No comments: