Friday, January 4, 2008

300 Workout

Ok, I looked at the "300 Workout" and I'm not in the shape to do it and do not have all the proper equipment, so I created my own 120 workout. Ok, there's an intermediate workout, but the site that had it has suddenly dissappered, so I tried to do the plan from memory;
15 x Lat Bar Pulldowns
15 x Pushups
30 x Jumping Jacks
15 x Body Weight Squat
30 x Mtn Climbers
15 x Lat Bar Pulldowns

I tried this out before my run and it didn't turn out so bad. I was out of breath at the end, but I wasn't exhausted or fatigue. I think I'm going to add 15 more pushups and 15 more squats to get it to 150 for next time. I'll eventually get it up to 300... eventually.

Edit:
I just checked again and the site is back up!
Here is the 150 workout;

15 bodyweight rows
25 bodyweight squats
15 pushups
50 jumping jacks
20 mountain climbers
10 close grip pushups
15 bodyweight rows

No comments: