Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Impress the Youngins

I am Joram and I impress the youngins'. During my run on the treadmill yesterday, a couple of teenagers came into the apt gym. One of the girl's dad was in the gym also. To kill some time while waiting for the dad, the girls get on the machines and try them out. One of the girls unfortunately haven't visited a gym or exercised in a while. This was quickly noticeable as all she did was complain of her being out of breath for being on the machines for such a short time. This whole time, I was just jogging along on the treadmill. This caught the attention of the out-of-breath girl and was surprised that I was still jogging along. I finally stopped jogging after 30 mins and walked as a cool down for 5 minutes, and of course the girl was *** all like, "Oh my god, you deserve a candy bar",
And I immediately reply, "NO".
Her friend laughs saying that candy would just make me fat and wouldn't help with the running. Smart friend.
The girl was asking me how long I've been on the treadmill, I tell her, "35 minutes"
and she's all, "wooooow, oh my god".
I wonder how she would have acted if I told her about my roommate who runs for three to four hours at a time. I think that would have literally blew her mind. No, like, really.

1 comment:

World of BRi said...

like, is that like, in American or Canadian hours?