Wednesday, January 9, 2008

2 miles*

I was suppose to run two miles none stop today, but sadly, I stopped twice. Although, those two times I stopped to walk lasted for less than two minutes, so overall, it didn't go too bad. Two miles is the longest I've run at one time well, I think ever. I ran for about 15 minutes in 8th grade and we had conditioning for football, but none were for two miles. Grats to me.

Felt some pain with the run today. Nothing crazy, but there were some pain in my knee joints. I think I'm going to have to go into my closet and search for my knee braces because I really don't know if my knees can handle these runs I've been doing. Actually, yes, I really need to do this - I've been running with knee braces since my injury in high school.

No comments: