Tuesday, January 1, 2008

So a New Year Begins

First of all, Happy 2008.

2007 for me was well, ok. I already some of the things I've done over the past year in a previous post so, I guess I won't repeat them again. I guess I should share my goals or resolutions for the new year.

Keep up the exercise
I actually started already a few weeks ago.
I must keep working on my aerobic by staying on the treadmill or on the stationary bike.

Keep watching what I eat
This one I've been doing for the most part for over a year now. I cook the majority of what I eat, so I know what's in it. Doing this help me manage to not gain weight. I guess with some exercise, the two should help me lose weight.

You know, those two are not really new, so I guess I should come up with something new.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Find and listen to some new music
I bought an ipod to listen so that I may have something to listen to while I work out, so now I want to listen to some new artist or album when I work out. I guess at least one new album a week would suffice. That would be 52 new albums for the year, hmm, that seems a lot. Well, we'll see how close I get.

More time with my friends.
Well, I just spend way too much in front of a computer that I could spend it with some friends - My roommate has first hand experience of this.

Find more friends(?)
Well, actually, make friends. I have all these co-workers that a few I do enjoy talking to at work, but I never see them outside of work. Also as a part of this, I should make an effort on learning some of the names of the people working on my floor. There has been so many times that I have to find someone and I have to talk to several people or go wandering around looking at people's nameplates.

Anyway, I guess three will work for now - Music, Time with Friends, and Be Friendly.

1 comment:

World of BRi said...

yeah, come downstairs and hang out once in awhile. geez. i'll save you some candy and we can watch The Biggest Loser. just kidding. i don't share candy.