Friday, January 11, 2008

A Run & A Target Adventure.

6.25 miles for the week. Hmm, not bad.

Knees felt a lot better today. I raided my closet, but I only managed to find only one knee brace. I know I have a few more somewhere. I'll have to look again tomorrow. Anyway, I tried running with the brace, but it felt weird to have only one knee braced. I felt ... imbalanced. I decided to take it off only a few minutes in my run and continued without it. I finished my 2.25 mile run today with very little joint pains. Although, I am starting to stiffen up, so I'm going to dedicate some time tomorrow and throughout next week for some stretching.

I went back to Target tonight to return some shorts that were too big. After a brief wait in line, I returned the item. While there, I decided to go ahead and take a quick look inside the store. Well, this quick look turned into an hour and I left the store with $70 worth of new clothes. Geez, I go return a $12 item and somehow end up spending $70. I'm weak!

No comments: