Run total for the week: 7 miles
This running program that I've been using has been good so far, but looking ahead, it looks like it just went from easy peasy to give-up-now-you-will-never-be-able-to-run-this-far mileage. What am I talking about? It's been suggested that you don't add more than 10% to you distance every week, well, over the next week, the program has me running 8.25 miles. That's a 17.86% addition! Don't give me this, that's only 1.25 miles, or that's only like 12-14 more minutes (like my roommate), but that's seems like a large leap. I guess I'll see how it goes.
On another note, I decided to add a little focus time to one muscle group in my lifts; at the moment, I've been focusing on my shoulders. I want to focus on something a couple weeks or more at a time. I added four lifts for this, although only two seems to be giving me the muscle stress I'd like. Anyway, I should get ready for my 2.75 mile run soon.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment