skip to main | skip to sidebar

I Am Joram

Sad Joram is Sad

Saturday, January 5, 2008

One Million Miles Away

Ahh, memories. I spent countless hours years ago trying to get the name of the song and artist in the background. Then more time trying to find the album or just the single.
Definitely one of the more memorable commecials.
Posted by I Am Joram at 12:48 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Linkies

  • World of Bri
  • WoW Urduja

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2009 (18)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (7)
  • ▼  2008 (88)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (23)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ▼  January (25)
      • Expensive Saturday
      • Run Joram Run
      • No Cat?! (it gets darker)
      • Love 'Em or Leave 'Em
      • No Cat?! (A little darker)
      • No Cat?!
      • I Impress the Youngins
      • I Eat A Lot
      • Week's End
      • Dessert Diet
      • I've Lost My Roommate
      • What Smells Like Smoke?
      • A Run & A Target Adventure.
      • Chill!!!
      • Wrong Dates
      • 2 miles*
      • Svelte
      • One Million Miles Away
      • AIM Flashback
      • Album # 1 & 2
      • 300 Workout
      • I Push People Away
      • My Subconscious
      • So a New Year Begins
      • What am I doing? SRSLY!
  • ►  2007 (61)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (7)

About Me

I Am Joram
I'm a 20-something who is living in a city and hopefully I will take advantage of it.
View my complete profile