The other album I listened to is Insomniatic by Aly & AJ (ROFL). Definitely a pop album for your younger generation. Even though the subject of most of the song are about relationships (sort of), it does have some fast paced song that would work out well in my "gym music".
Friday, January 4, 2008
Album # 1 & 2
The other album I listened to is Insomniatic by Aly & AJ (ROFL). Definitely a pop album for your younger generation. Even though the subject of most of the song are about relationships (sort of), it does have some fast paced song that would work out well in my "gym music".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
In Rainbows has been in heavy rotation for me, personally. I play the "O1 10" Playlist, which is basically OK Computer and In Radiohead intermixed together... like this ...
1. Airbag - OK Computer
2. 15 Step - In Rainbows
3. Paranoid Android - OK Computer
4. Bodysnatchers - In Rainbows
5. Subterranean Homesick Alien - OK Computer
6. Nude - In Rainbows
7. Exit Music (For a Film) - OK Computer
8. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi - In Rainbows
9. Let Down - OK Computer
10. All I Need - In Rainbows
11. Karma Police - OK Computer
12. Fitter Happier - OK Computer
13. Faust Arp - In Rainbows
14. Electioneering - OK Computer
15. Reckoner - In Rainbows
16. Climbing up the walls - OK Computer
17. House of Cards - In Rainbows
18. No Surprises - OK Computer
19. Jigsaw Falling into place - In Rainbows
20. Lucky - OK Computer
21. Videotape - In Rainbows
22. The Tourist - OK Computer
You'll be surprised how well the albums go together. Some people think this was done on purpose. Sure, it's not really workout music, but still good shit.
Oops, I said OK Computer and Radiohead intermixed. Obviously I meant OK Computer and In Rainbows. Yeah.
Post a Comment