Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Eat A Lot

I am Joram and I eat a lot. I feel that I just ate a lot today, what do you think?

Breakfast:
Scrambled Eggs (2 whole eggs)
Pancake (~5 inches)
Blueberry syrup

Mid Morning Snack
Oatmeal (~5 oz) small amount!

Pre-walk Lunch
My horrible pasta salad. It sucks, if anyone has a good pasta salad recipe, I need it now.

Post-walk Lunch
Rice (~1 cup)
Chicken (~6 oz)

Mid-afternoon snack
Open face salmon sandwich...
Some of my leftover baked salmon(~3 oz) on one piece of wheat bread.

Dinner
Spinach with some vinaigrette (I ate your spinach Broomie)
Brown Rice (~1 cup)
Chicken (~6 oz)

Post dinner snack
Protein shake, which consists of;
12 oz of milk
1/2 cup of blueberries
1 tbsp of peanut butter
1 serving of protein powder

I don't want to do the math, but that's a lot of calories. I typically don't have a pre-walk lunch, but I wanted to get some extra carbs in me for my run today. Man, I'm going to get fat again.

No comments: