Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Stalker

I am Joram, the stalker -
In the midst of my internet surfing, I ran across www.peekyou.com. It seems to be search engine that specifically searches in social websites (ie. myspace). Sure enough, I give it a try... Not even a second thought I enter Michelle's name. Zero matches. Well, duh, she's married, now what's her new last name? I enter what I think it is and a few dozen matches. Let's just say I spent about an hour looking at several old and unused myspaces pages that had matching names, but no one has logged on it for months and some even years. It's getting late, so I decided to just stop. Sure, the old me would have kept going, I did manage to find her in New Mexico, then Fresno - shhhh, she doesn't know... bah, like I'll run into her again.

No comments: