Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Flashback Email

Date: 10/25/99 8:40:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time
From: Michelle
To: Joram

I'm glad that you're having a lot of fun, so am I. Although, I still do not party, but I have a good time anyway. I hope that your friend was okay. Did he have alcohol poisoning or something?? I'm taking 17 credit hours this semester, isn't that a lot?? I'm taking calculus, physics, english, computer science, calculus lab, physics lab, computer science lab, and strategies for the successful student. I do own a computer, but I am not hooked up to the ethernet yet. I have an ethernet card and an ethernet cable, but nobody has been able to get it to work yet, I'm not sure what's wrong with it. I passed the english A.P. exam so my english class is english 112, the second year college english class. The guy that reminds me of you is asian, but it's his personality that reminds me of you. He seems to have the same sense of humor. My picture is on the internet if you want to see me with some of my friends. The address is http://www.vietcity.com/PhuocLe , go to the NMT Picx section, it's to the right. I look funny so don't laugh too hard. I was in the room next door to mine, my hall is coed. Sometimes it's weird because there are so many more guys than girls here, but oh well I'm not complaining. I guess that I will take off because I have physics to go to, write me back!!!!! P.S. sorry it's so long.


--Shell--

No comments: