I am Joram and I live with a cat. The cat is actually my roommate's, but we do have to share a common dwelling. As much I'd like to describe the cat, I can't. The cat has been hiding under Bri's bed or under the recliner in the living all this time. Bri basically had to force him out to come out. The other night we spent about half an hour trying get him come out from the recliner. Offering him food, water and his toys, he would just look at us and then turn away.
I was ready to be cool with the cat since he finally came out last night let me pet him and actually hanged out with us, but that seems to be the end of that. He's back under the bed and when Bri brought him downstairs, he just ran into the recliner again. This cat is soo a jerk!
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment