I am Joram and I played Halo 3. I finally got my hands on Halo 3 by going over to my friend's house and playing the story mode. We've made a little tradition of playing through the story mode, even though, most people play it for its multi-player deathmatches. The game was released last Tuesday and we have already heard stories of people beating the game in one seating, it's short, it's too easy, well we decided instead of playing it on the normal difficulty, we'd start "Heroic". I suggested Legendary, but with some thought, we decided against it. It started out pretty entertaining, run around, kill some bad guys, same ol', same ol'. Then we noticed it was getting late and thought about stopping and just continueing the next weekend, but unfortunately, we were in a middle of a level and we needed to finish it to be able to save it. Fine, this shouldn't be too hard. We were wrong, it took us four freaking hours to finish the level. It was pretty frustraiting, but we're glad we don't have to deal with that again (except maybe in Legendary). Like I mentioned, it was late, so we decide to call it a night and finish the game next weekend.Halo 3's gameplay is fun, but the story mode is quite lacking. From what I've played through so far, it is pretty similar to the Halo 2. The graphics were pumped up and things look amazing, but I wish they could have gotten a better story line - they did have three years to think of one.
No comments:
Post a Comment