Friday, September 28, 2007

I am all scratched up!

I am Joram and I am all scratched up! This cat who's been nothing but a prima-donna has given me a new cut from his claws just about every night. Just this week, I have been scratched on both my arms, stomach, and right leg. I have a feeling he'll be going for my head or left leg next. Luckily, none of them have been infected (yet?), but the latest one was on my wrist. I've told my co-workers of these attacks and all they do is laugh. I finally showed them a wound easily visible, without taking some clothing off, and one of my co-workers immediate reaction absolute laughter. I guess she just likes seeing me hurt. Well, I'm glad this amuses them, since I'll be a bloody mess by the end of next month!

Other than all these scratches, I am also aching from all these Taebo and lifts I've been doing this week. Let's just say, I have lost access for my outlet and have found Taebo and weight training as an alternative source. Luckily, these aches I have haven't caused me to walk awkwardly like the long walk to McDonalds, but my core, back, and lower joints are hurting. I'm not too worried about the muscle aches, but the joints one I am concerned about. I have had bad knees since high school (left = horrible, right = bad), not excersicing all these years I know have done nothing but made them worst. I guess, it's good that I get some extra movements on them, but I am unsure of their capabilities. I don't want to just start working out and then be out from a blown knee after a few days. I guess, I'll just take it day by day and take extra care of my knees.

No comments: