I am Joram and I hear things. Passing out apperantly wasn't as easy as I wanted - late into the night last night I started hearing voices, nothing satanic or anything like that, but it was rather tranquil. Lovely as it was, it just kept me up, because right as I am falling asleep, I think I heard someone talking to me and I want to talk back to them. I'd hear it say something like, "why'd you leave me?" What?! who are you? I'm not even sure who's voice it was. There are lead runners, but I am not quite sure, I blame the alcohol for that, but it was similar to the time where I was locked up in that bedroom and all I had to keep me sane was some voicemail messages. But I was under stress and freaking out then and i used those voices to calm myself down. Oh jeez...
My brain seemed to just go crazy last night because I started having flashbacks of things I was never involved in. I'm pretty sure they were scenes from movies or tv and I just put myself in them somehow. Ok, enough of talking of my disfunctional brain - i guess now I know why I started keeping a journal, to keep track of the reality and the fantasy. Sigh, why did I leave her?
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment