I am Joram and I do Taebo. After last night's brain stress, I needed to get my mind on other things. Normally, I'd just hop on my computer and play some Warcraft, but unfortunately that is out of commission for a bit, so instead I pop in Billy Blanks and do some Taebo. I've done his 8 minute workout a few times over the last week and I wasn't sure if I could handle the entire workout, so I skipped over a few parts and got about a 20-25 workout. A little out of breath, I decided I needed some more, so I headed downstairs and set up the bowflex. Did a few sets there and then organized the dumbells for some lunges. I finally ended everything on the lunges - I was tired, out of breath, and my hamstrings were ready to snap.*pant*
*pant*
*pant*
A much needed workout.
No comments:
Post a Comment