Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Things Are Missing...

I am Joram and things are missing from my life. What am I talking about? Well....

The McDonalds down the road is gone. Sure, I go to McDonalds only a few times a year now, but having the convenience of having it just down the road was nice. Knowing that if I was in need for some fries, I could just go down the street and get it. Unfortunately late night walks to Mickey-Ds won't happen again. There is a Dairy Queen next to the site and a Safeway, but that will just not be the same.

What else is missing? All the Coca-Cola products in the vending machine at work are gone. Not sold out, but absolutely gone. I knew that vendor was slowly phasing it out, but to absolutely get rid of it is farce! Sure, I don't drink coke that much anymore, but knowing its available if I wanted one was nice - that's gone. I haven't checked all the vending machines in the building yet, but hopefully coke is still available at the other machines.

I'm certain I could rant on and on about other things missing in my life, larger things, but I won't, these two small things will suffice for now.

No comments: