skip to main | skip to sidebar

I Am Joram

Sad Joram is Sad

Monday, October 29, 2007

Measuring Body Fat

No calipers? Don't want to buy them fancy new scales? Well, this site shows a way to measure body fat and all you need is a measuring tape.

http://www.the-fitness-motivator.com/body-fat.html

I've spent some time on the site and it has some good reads too.
Posted by I Am Joram at 9:42 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Linkies

  • World of Bri
  • WoW Urduja

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2009 (18)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (7)
  • ►  2008 (88)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (23)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (25)
  • ▼  2007 (61)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ▼  October (19)
      • Last Weekend
      • Measuring Body Fat
      • Sugar in Disguise
      • Good Eats #1
      • Bad Mood
      • This Isn't The Old Me, This Is A New Me
      • A Day In Shelton
      • I am Eating a Dilly Bar
      • Overfat vs Overweight
      • I Am a Pumpkin Artist
      • I am Overwhelmed
      • I am Fat
      • Red Robins has Pasta?!
      • Mental Illness Awareness Week
      • YOU ARE NOTHING!
      • Email Flashback II
      • Then There's Yoga
      • I am Tired
      • Things Are Missing...
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (7)

About Me

I Am Joram
I'm a 20-something who is living in a city and hopefully I will take advantage of it.
View my complete profile