As usual, I got into a bad mood at work today and decided to do a little running log of my craziness;
12:00
My chest hurts. Headache. I hate this.
12:10
Why don’t you die in the fire already! A resort from Southern California checking on some information for the umpteen time today, so they are not on my good side. Yes, I know about the situation about in SoCal, but "Die in a fire" is popular insult that many people that have been using. Fine, I probably booked my one way ticket to hell because of these thoughts today.
12:15
Screw this, I’m going to lunch.
12:16
Kronos is down?! Tap dancing Christ!
12:54
Someone thinks something is funny, I’m not laughing.
1:33
Time to feed the sea monkeys. Stop with the sex for a moment and eat!
1:36
Who’s giving our numbers out?! Gah!
1:38
Can our system get any slower?!
1:45
FFS, another call that doesn’t belong to me. I don't know you! You don't know me! Stop calling me!
2:15
Oh yeah! I’m a spin master genius.
“Do you mind me calling?”
“Yes”
I wanted to follow with, you suck! But said, “I don’t want the owner to get there and not have a reservation”.
I could have berated the caller, but spun it to caring for the owner.
2:18
I need more Mandy Moore. Hmm, “Crush”, I haven’t heard that in a while.
2:25
"You have a crush on Mandy Moore?" my co-worker asks me.
"Just a little."
2:43
Oatmeal time. I make myself some insta-oatmeal. What? It's good for you. Don't judge me!
3:17
I want 13 ½ minutes of my life back. Just spent over talking to a resort that 5 departures + 5 arrivals = all good.
3:25
A call for Dave from Boise. He's taking the Rockies to win in 6 games in the World Series, I choose Boston in 7 games.
3:35
What am I still doing here?! Got caught up in some last minute emails and work, well, I'm forwarding this last one to my co-worker and let her deal with it.
Yeah, so I get pretty moody at work and in a constant state of "Kill All Humans" mode.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment