Sunday, October 14, 2007

I Am a Pumpkin Artist

I am Joram and I am a pumpkin artist. Went to the pumpkin patch this morning with my roommate and some of her friends to pick out a pumpkin. It didn't take long to pick one, but we all got a pumpkin to take home (some two). After taking home my pumpkin, I take it to the kitchen and wash off the dirt (aww, his first bath). I laid the pumpkin on the ground to dry off while I watch some football and other stuff. Later in the evening, I start the pumpkin carving;
This is the pumpkin at the beginning.
I cut open the pumpkin and I start gutting it out. This part actually sucked. Check out my emo hair.
I draw the pattern I want on the pumpkin using an oil pastel. Inspired from my addiction (World of Warcraft), it is a Night Elf rogue. Don't ask.
She starts to take shape.
Almost done. I clean up the edges from the inside and decide to give her a 2nd ear.
Here is the final product. Night Elf Rogue.

Now where to put it?

No comments: