...Well, Bri's Yoga DVD came today and we, yes we decided to give it a try. Totally unprepared for it. After moving some items in the living room, we started the DVD. I initially didn't want to try it, but since it started at some easy stance or is it called pose? Whichever, I started along with it. Sure enough, things got more complicated. I ended up not being able to bend in certain ways, Bri ended having some weird bowel movement or whatever and we called it quits after just under an hour of doing the poses. I actually called it quits about 10 minutes earlier when the "Eagle" pose came and the human body was just not meant to bend that way! Anyway, I'll probably give yoga a few more tries, being extra bendy wouldn't hurt!
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Then There's Yoga
...Well, Bri's Yoga DVD came today and we, yes we decided to give it a try. Totally unprepared for it. After moving some items in the living room, we started the DVD. I initially didn't want to try it, but since it started at some easy stance or is it called pose? Whichever, I started along with it. Sure enough, things got more complicated. I ended up not being able to bend in certain ways, Bri ended having some weird bowel movement or whatever and we called it quits after just under an hour of doing the poses. I actually called it quits about 10 minutes earlier when the "Eagle" pose came and the human body was just not meant to bend that way! Anyway, I'll probably give yoga a few more tries, being extra bendy wouldn't hurt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
um, i'd like to point out that it was not some weird bowel movement. i'd eaten yogurt just before my five mile run last night and was feeling a bit, let's say... pukey. yes, i thought i was going to throw up on our gray (is it gray?) living room carpet.
Post a Comment