Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Last Weekend

Just a quick overview of last weekend;

Halloween party at UW.
I dress up as... well, I'll post on Halloween, so later on that.
My costume gets some looks.
Saw Susan and Stefani.
Introduced them to Kitty Litter Cake.
Different crowd at party - tattoos, piercings, and metal, oh my.
We leave early, around midnight.

Halloween party at Kenmore.
Co-worker's party.
My costume gets some weird looks.
"You might want to stay away from the cross-dressers"
Karaoke happens.
I don't win a prize for the costume contest.

Shopping at the mall
Shopping for some new clothes.
Bri comes along.
I look at three pants, I buy two.
Bri looks at 37 pants and buys zero.
"Apperantly designers think I'm fat."
I buy more clothes.
I buy more stuff - shoes, whey protien, cologne.
I think I'm broke.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heh, your name spelled backwards is moraj. Like the way an lolcat would spell mirage. Ha.

Oh, and I found this site because it's the number one referrer to AdamDorsey.com right now. Good work, buddy, way to drive traffic.