I am Joram and I am not a bum - I am a jerk. So Halloween came and went by and for this year, I dressed as Navin R. Johnson from The Jerk. If you don't know, The Jerk is a movie from 1979 starring Steve Martin - it's brilliant!. I got the chair, lamp, paddle game and even my pants around my ankles! A few people knew who I was going for and for the rest just thought I was some creepy guy with my pants around my ankles. I did wear this outfit to work since we did have a little costume contest. Luckily, one of the judges, knew what I was going for and liked it. Liked it enough to get me 2nd place in the company. My prize for 2nd place? $75. Whoo! I guess I'll spend some of the money to buy a new can opener in the break room, since I kind of broke the last one.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
I Am Not a Bum - I Am a Jerk
I am Joram and I am not a bum - I am a jerk. So Halloween came and went by and for this year, I dressed as Navin R. Johnson from The Jerk. If you don't know, The Jerk is a movie from 1979 starring Steve Martin - it's brilliant!. I got the chair, lamp, paddle game and even my pants around my ankles! A few people knew who I was going for and for the rest just thought I was some creepy guy with my pants around my ankles. I did wear this outfit to work since we did have a little costume contest. Luckily, one of the judges, knew what I was going for and liked it. Liked it enough to get me 2nd place in the company. My prize for 2nd place? $75. Whoo! I guess I'll spend some of the money to buy a new can opener in the break room, since I kind of broke the last one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy Shit. So great. I gave this a shoutout on my blog. Is shoutout one word? Shout out. Yeah.
Post a Comment