skip to main | skip to sidebar

I Am Joram

Sad Joram is Sad

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sniffles and then some

Oh, I'm getting sick. I'm getting chills, but I'm warm, my nose is running and I'm sneazing like crazy. I want to blame that cake from last week! That frosting gave me a sour throat and it hasn't gone away. It caused me to be coughing for the last few days. Bah! Being sick is the suck.
Posted by I Am Joram at 6:16 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Linkies

  • World of Bri
  • WoW Urduja

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2009 (18)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (7)
  • ▼  2008 (88)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  March (23)
      • Another Raise
      • Taking it for a Spin
      • Influenza Can't Stop This
      • And I Spend My OT Money
      • Pay Raise & an Award
      • Being Sick Sucks
      • Sugarholics
      • Sniffles and then some
      • St. Patrick's Day Dash
      • OT is over
      • My Body is Gross
      • Clothes Shopping
      • It was simple
      • Crank
      • Incomplete thoughts
      • Skipped A Run
      • A Slight Set Back
      • Cornered
      • Looking Ahead
      • So Much On My Mind
      • Utah!
      • Gone! Dammit!
      • I need more sleep
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (25)
  • ►  2007 (61)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (7)

About Me

I Am Joram
I'm a 20-something who is living in a city and hopefully I will take advantage of it.
View my complete profile