So, I got another raise today. This one was the cost of living, market raise or whatever, it's more money for me! this one was actually more than my first one. Oh man, I totally didn't expect the amount they gave me, but it is nice and makes me willing to take the crap from this job longer.
On another note, my boss, said that not every position got this raise. Later in the day, two girls were in tears, had a little meeting with our boss and then took off early for the day. Were these two things connected? Possibly, but that would suck to know everyone is getting an extra raise while they're not.
Anyway, more money for me! I should be making my realistic income I saw myself making when I got out of school - sure it's four years later, but I'm making it now.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment