Friday, March 14, 2008

Crank

I should be in bed, but I accidentaly started watching "Crank". Man, the first 5 minutes is just intense! As I'm about to put it off who appears? Pedro from Napoleon. Ok, I stopped paying attention to the movie to write this, but there's a room full black dudes with guns - this could get crazy!

"Driving through a mall, cops are chasing me." Blues Brothers LOL!

Whoa, that was cool camera work.
Bejing cocktail, don't stop moving, got it.
Achy Breaky?!
Google map? Really?
It's like a video game!
WTF?! Al-Quada! That's messed up.
epi-ne-phrine, man
One down!
Nothing like some help from your local tweaker.
Oh, it just got weird - er.
Eyes on the road yo!
Ok, this guys needs some pants fast.
Waffle Iron... no, no.. oh he is.
Zoom, zoom, boom!
Oh, oh, death vision!
Flash back vision.
Hic-ups, always comes at the worst time.

Bah, I can't stay up, must sleep. I'll watch the last third of this movie tomorrow.

Wait, public sex... lol.
Plain hilarious!
Tour bus full of tourist(?)!
LOLOOOLOOLOOL
crack-head?
Human body shield, oh snap!
Big man down - wait, no death vision?

Ok, really need some sleep.

Oh, another for the body count.

No comments: