With the summer nearing an end, I feel like I've missed out on the summer. But after some thought, not really. This summer has been one of the most eventful in quite a long time. Here are just some of the things I can remember that I have done;
June 21st - Race for the Cure.
June 29th - Seafair 1/2 marathon with John
July 4th - Fireworks at Boom City with Jerry
July 12th - International District street fair with Melissa
July 19th - Bite of Seattle with Broomie
July 22nd - Went to Shelton, had the first high school reunion committee meeting with Regina and Maria
July 26th - Seafair torchlight 8k race. Got to run the parade route at downtown Seattle.
August 9-10 - Camping at Lake Chelan with Stefani and friends.
August 15-17 - Olympics! Watched a ridiculous amount of Olympics. Had the TV going plus the Internet broadcast.
August 16th - Covey Run 10k with John and friends.
August 23-24 - Hanging out with Susan and friends
Soon - Going to Virgina to visit family, run another 1/2 marathon and possibly see Washington D.C.
After VA - I might head down to Seaside, Oregon for a few nights.
Almost every weekend, I was some where doing something. I'm glad I didn't totally waste another summer.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment