Friday, May 30, 2008

I am in Shelton

I am Joram and I am in Shelton. I took off an hour earlier from work to try to avoid the traffic, but sadly the traffic was there. Slow downs here, accidents there, oh it was just annoying. I wanted to take the day off, but today was a co-workers last day and I wanted to be there even if it is for a couple hours (more later).

Anyway, I'm in Shelton because of the 7 mile run tomorrow. The sign ups didn't have any map of the course, so I am actually using the email description I got from the organizer and drive it later. Most of it is out in the middle of nowhere, Shelton is already in the middle of nowhere, but the run described was even out farther. I just hope it is safe and there not some crazy Sheltonian who thinks it would be funny to cross some orange cones. Anyway, I'm going to check out the road and maybe stop at Wal-Mart.

No comments: