All week I've been checking out the weekend forecast and all week it's been saying that it'll be cloudy and rain here and there, so I was quite surprised to find the sun coming out today. No, its more than that, it is all blue sky outside!
I originally planned today as a recovery/rest day, but with the sun in full force, I decided to get the bike out. I guess it was a good time to try out my new cycling shorts - it has some padding to help on those longer rides and bumps. I decided to cycle about 20 miles and it was nice to have the sun out for a change and the shorts did help. I hope to have some more nice weather for the rest of this three day weekend.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment