I am Joram and I hate moving. After moving some more boxes from my old apt, I find that I still have a bunch of crap to move. I did two trips today and I think I have one left which I’ll do tomorrow. I finally called up Comcast to cancel my subscription. I swear, I was an awesome customer – I’ve worked in customer service, so whenever I am a customer, I try to take it easy on the servicer. Anyway, I only have to pay six bucks and changes, turn over my cable modem tomorrow and I’ll be done with Comcast…for now.
Back to moving – I am close to being done to moving, so I started organizing the new place. With Bri not completely moved in, I wasn’t sure what else will be bringing over, so I am being conservative on taking up spaces in the kitchen. I did have to consolidate our spices in the cabinets, but I’m pretty sure she’ll be ok with that. Other than moving, unpacking and organizing is just as annoying.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment