Saturday, August 25, 2007

I am moving

I am Joram and I am moving. I had originally planned of buying a new desk this morning for my new place, but I woke up a little later than I wanted. By the time I had gotten ready, my friend Jerry, who was helping me move, was going to show up soon. When Jerry showed up, I told him I only want to move the big stuff today, bed, couch, bowflex and maybe the desk. It took us a little longer than I wanted, since moving up stairs wore me out. Gawd, I’m out of shape. I ended up not buying a new desk, since we moved the new one, I lost all incentive to buy a new one. After moving the few large items I had, Jerry went on his way and I continued packing my crap at the old apt.

No comments: