Monday, August 27, 2007

I am not working this week

I am Joram and I am not working this week. I took the week off from work, so I could have less stress for the move, and because I had a lot of vacation hours that I was going to lose at the end of the year if I don’t use it. After getting ready, I went over to the old apt to move some more stuff. When I got to the old apartment, I was unfortunately distracted by the internet. I check my emails, and browse around the web for a bit, I even log on World of Warcraft for a few. After a while, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to move some of my stuff first or take a shower first. I decided I’m going to get sweaty moving and waited on the shower. I finally grab some things to load my truck. I then head back to the new apt. Stairs while moving sucks. Moving already had me tired, but unloading up and down the steps exhausted me. I decided to just chill out for a while. This while ended up a few hours. I would have kept lying on the love seat if Bri hadn’t called.

Bri called to let me know she was on her way to the new apt to unload a few things. She also notified me of the crappy news that cable/internet won’t be available at the new apt until the 4th (ACK!). Bri came over and dropped off some boxes. We then headed over to Target to pick up a shower curtain (hooray!). I’m pretty sure, she could tell, I hadn’t showered that day, sweaty, greasy face, matted hair, oh yeah, I was a sight. After picking up the new curtain, we installed it and I was ready to be clean once again. Bri went back to her old apt and I continued unpacking (the boxes I have moved).

No comments: