I'm currently signed up for two runs (the Seattle Race for the Cure on June 21st, and another run, which I will not reveal quite yet), but I am looking at a few more. I am looking at the Bridle Trail 5k/10k run at the end of the month. It'll be my first run on a trail, which would be nice, but trails are uneven, so I'm afraid that some tree root could mess up one of my ankle or other joints.
An old roommate of my just asked me to join him on a half marathon. He didn't exactly which one, but it might be the one at the Seafair run at the end of the month. I've messaged him back on facebook and hopefully he can get back to me fast.
Another run I'm looking at is the Rock n' Roll Half Marathon at Virginia Beach. I have family in Virginia and I'm trying to finalize the go ahead for me (and my family) to come and visit. Being able to stay with my family in Virginia will save some money for other runs :).
I want to run the Covey run in August - it helps raise funds for the Children’s Hospital and Regional Medical Center which ensures quality care to all children in the Northwest regardless of their ability to pay. Then there is also the Dawg Dash at UW in October which I'm doing just because it is at UW (my alumni).
Now, one run I've decided to skip out on the Evergreen 5k which is two weeks away. Why? Well, work is going to suck for the next few weeks, I do have another 5k the following week, commuting to the South end is difficult, and staying at my moms is annoying.
I'm pretty sure I've missed some, but all my notes are at my apt and as I mentioned a couple posts ago, I'm in Shelton. If there are any other runs out there that anyone is doing and would like me to join, just let me know and I'll check with my schedule.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's a lot of races dude. careful not to burn yourself out.
Post a Comment