Sunday, February 17, 2008

Half-a-Cart

Anyone been to Safeway lately? In the past few weeks or so, I've noticed these carts that are half the length of the normal shopping carts - It's basically, like two baskets on wheels. After a few weeks of declining to use these new carts, I finally decided to try it out yesterday. These carts are new, so the wheels on them not all messed up and the cart wasn't vibrating around, good start already. Getting around the cart was easier too, since they are smaller, making the turns was easy. It felt like going from a mini-van to a sports car. This new cart just felt faster and more manuverable than the old ones. I actually found myself going "vroom, vroom" for a bit in the store. And yes, I didn't care who was taking notice.

Now, as a person who shops for one, the basket can sometimes be too small and the regular carts can be too big, so this new cart was just the right size.

1 comment:

World of BRi said...

i'm really sorry i missed out on this excursion! vroom vroom