For the first time in over eleven years, I am under 200 lbs. 200 is still a lot, but I remember the last time I was sub 200;
It was my sophomore year and I was freaking out at weighing 192 lbs, so I stopped going to taco bell for lunch and got my weight down to 180. Then, I hit the weight room... HARD. From January to end of the school year in June, I was lifting weights 4-5 times a week. In just under 6 months I had gained about 25lbs (mostly muscle).
At the time, I didn't really care about gaining so much weight since most of it was muscle. Unfortunately, high school ended and I stopped going to the weight room.
I've slowly gained weight after college, until I'm pretty sure I hit my peak last summer. At one point I weighted in at 235 lbs. I'm pretty sure I gained more, but the batteries on my scale ran out. Happily, for the last couple days, I weighed in below 200 lbs. I'm pretty sure that if I keep hitting the gym that it'll keep going down. I don't really have a weight goal right now, but I'd like to lose more.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment