Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Whoa, dizzy

Visited the apt gym again today, got on the treadmill for 24 minutes. The run didn't as hard as in the past, which is good. I think I messed up the time in my last run, pretty sure I went 1.75 miles, but probably more than 20 mins, since I only got 1.83 miles this time on a 24 minute run. Oh well, nothing too big to worry about for now.

After the treadmill, I started using the machines to lift some weights, and then to finish things off, I jumped on the bike machine again. This time around though, I had trouble, since I started to get dizzy a couple minutes into the spinning. I still got the 6 minutes/~2 miles on the bike, but walking back to my apt was a little hard with my head feeling light-headed. I sat down in the living room floor for awhile, but after a while the dizzyness did go away and after a few hours I seem to be just fine. I was probably just being lame again.

No comments: