My roommates keeps making fun of me for my eating habits (I don't inhale my food anymore). What?! I've proven myself in the past, I've scarfed down the Husky burger and the Stadium extreme at the Ram (I'm sure both took away 3 months away from my life), I don't need to do these eating challenges anymore!
"Burrito Challenge!"
"Fine!"
Oh hell, my roommate challenged me to a burrito challenge. I'm not even sure what all the details are; do I just eat the burritos for breakfast, lunch, and dinner or is there running involved in it too? Cause I remember the KFC breakfast before the Saturday morning football practice and 'oh boy' is all I got to say. Good thing I was on a lot of pain killers then! Wait, I can't even run, seriously, my knees are dead. If this challenge drives me toward more unhealthy eating, then I'll be very unhappy.UNHAPPY!
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i don't make fun of your eating. i watch you cook in awe... whilst i'm over in the corner burning my grilled cheese. yes, grilled cheese.
the burrito challenge is simple. three burritos. that's it. breakfast, lunch and dinner. however, we eat the exact same thing(we chose the cafe at work, Taco del Mar and Qdoba) when Minor and I did it, we ran, but that's just because we're crazy runners. i'd say we should add donuts to the mix, but i'm not eating donuts anymore. too unhealthy :)
Post a Comment