Part of my goal this year was to listen to more music. I generally listen to these albums while on runs. I'm not much of a critic, so I'll just list the albums I've listened to since my last update;
Alicia Keys - As I am
Plain White Ts - Every Second Counts
Starsailor - Love is Here
Foo Fighters - Echoes Silence Patience And Grace
Chris Brown - Exclusive
Kanye West - Graduation
Bush - Sixteen Stone
Nirvana - In Utero
M.I.A. - Kala
Janet Jackson - Discipline
Snoop Dogg - Ego Trippin'
Sara Bareilles - Little Voice
Flo-Rida - Mail on Sunday
Howie Day - Stop All the World Now
I know a couple of those albums are really old, but since I only heard the singles and never heard the entire album, I am including them on the list. Wow, that's more that I thought!
Music on the horizon;
Jason Mraz
Taylor Swift
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment