While we're on the subject of goals, another goal I had was to reconnect with my old friends - well, a couple weeks ago, I got to talking over myspace with an old friend, Sarah, from UW. After a few messages, we decided to meet for a little catch up. The initial plan was for some coffee, but we realized we're not coffee drinkers. After some thought we decided to have smoothies instead. With her busy schedule (she's working weekends), we were lucky enough that there was a smoothie place right by her work.
Good deal, meet you there.
We meet up at the smoothie store and then walk around to do the whole catch up thing. She works at google, thinks the 24 fitness at Kirkland is ghetto and loves the smoothie place. I took up running and play too much warcraft. After a while, she had to go back to work and we said our goodbyes.
So, an afternoon spent with an old friend. With spring here, hopefully I can go out and spend more afternoons with more friends.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment