I know there is a saying that "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas", but I still need to share on some of the my activities to my recent trip to Las Vegas. My trip only lasted four nights, but plenty of things definitely happened. Let's see, where to begin...
Thursday, April 30
I get up at 3 o'clock. I get picked up by a shuttle to the Airport. I meet my friends at the airport (Krystle, Holly, Nick, Amy, & Julie). They have the 6 o'clock flight. I have the 6:15 flight. I watch them board their flight. I board my flight. I read a new book, The Time Traveler's Wife. I land in Vegas. I can't find my luggage. I call my Krystle, "Have you had lunch yet?" She replies, "We started, you have some catching up!" I need food. I take the snack bar I get from the plane. I drop it on the ground. FUCK! I need food. I take a cab to the resort. I get to the front desk. I meet the front desk staff, we all know each other, by voice. Nice to finally put a face to the voices. I go to our room. I take two shots. I need food. We go to the pool. We meet some guys from California. We play some volleyball in the pool. I need food. We cook up some hot dogs and turkey burgers. I eat one hot dog. We get ready to go out. We head out early, like 730pm early. The resort shuttle takes us to Ceasar's. We take a taxi to the Palms. We attend Nick Cannon & Mariah Carey's 1 year anniversary. We get access to Ghostbar, Playboy Club, & Moon Nightclub. We see Nick Cannon. We see Dijon and Marcus. We all get separated. We go home. I get Taco Bell. I sleep.
Friday, May 1
I wake up in the wrong bed. We eat some breakfast. We go to the pool. We drink some more. We go to the store to make some BBQ. We cook food. We eat. I get us on the list for Tryst at the Wynn. We go get ready. We drink some more. We go to the Tryst. We dance. We drink. We get separated. Apparently I cockblock Holly. I'm drunk I thought of other things. We go home. I end up in the wrong bed again.
Saturday, May 2
I get waken up at 645 in the morning. One of us is just getting home. I let them in. I go back to the wrong bed. I wake up a few hours later. We have some breakfast. We go to the pool. We take the shuttle to the strip. We walk around for a while. We get 48 oz of drinks (yardsticks) at the Rockhouse. We chill. We watch a bit of the NBA playoffs. We start heading back. I pick up some Vegas cards. We take the shuttle back to the resort. We get ready to go out. We head out to Poetry. We get separated. I gamble. I go look for some food. I roam around the strip. I find Del Taco I roam the strip some more. I go home. I sleep on the couch.
Sunday, May 3
We go to the pool. We go back to the strip. We go roaming around the strip. We have a few drinks. We go looking for food. We end up at some buffet. We watch the Bellagio fountain show. We miss the shuttle. We take a shuttle instead. We go get ready. We head back out on the strip. We walk around for a bit. We end up at the Rockhouse again. We play some beer pong. We drink a lot. We drink some more. We get separated. Me, Holly and Nick are left behind. We continue drinking and clubbing. I have to catch a flight in a few hours - Oh crap! We decide to head back to the resort. I go to sleep.
Monday, May 4
I get 30 minutes of sleep. I take a quick shower. I get all my crap. I get a taxi to take me to the airport. I get to my gate and fall asleep. I catch my plane.
So, that's what I can remember or what I'd like to share. I don't want to go into too much details because, well... What happens in Vegas never happened.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment