Thursday, February 5, 2009

I want to believe

Do you believe in fate? I sometimes believe that there is a greater force out there that guides us, but it is up to us and our decesions to finalize where we end up. Kind of like street signs, they'll guide you, but you can control to go left, right or straight ahead and occasionally, back.

Anyway, I feel like fate messed up. It's like I met this person, but maybe we should never have met. Fate have stepped in numerous times to counter this meeting. Sure, I'll try and fight it, but just before I am ready to give up and just go our separate ways, something happens or something is said that makes me think, "yes, this was meant to be".

Sigh, I don't know. Why do I have all these mixed emotions and thoughts? It is as if I am a teenager again. As long as I don't start shaving my hair again, I think I'll be ok. But still, too many thoughts on my mind.

...

Did you ever see those optical illusions? It'll be some image, you'll think it's one thing while another person will see a different image? I think I'm just looking for something for me. Everyone sees the truth, while I my perception looks for the little things that will support my.. thinking? My hope and dreams? I think I'm in denial. Am I in denial? Over what?

No comments: